The most critical component for any business is arguably its payroll operation.
Indeed, it sounds simple: pay your employees accurately, on time, every time. Yet anyone who has ever had to do a pay run knows there are countless inputs and outputs to get right and therefore many opportunities for mistakes to occur.
This is especially the case with Australia and New Zealand’s complex payroll environments. With multifaceted employment obligations covering Awards and Enterprise Agreements and ever-changing tax regulations, along with the changing nature of the workforce with the rise of the “gig economy”, it’s a recipe for costly errors.
Fortunately, this need not be the case. Technology can be a saviour for overstretched and under-resourced HR and payroll teams.
We’ve put together an Ultimate Guide to Payroll Solutions to help you understand how payroll automation can benefit your organisation. Not only can technology reduce the admin burden on HR and payroll teams, it can also help ensure compliance obligations are met.
In our eBook, Ultimate Guide to Payroll Solutions, you will discover:
- Common payroll challenges and how to overcome them
- Helpful tips on the benefits of an automated HR & payroll system
- How to navigate compliance complexity in both the Australian and New Zealand market
- Key considerations and features to look for when selecting a potential payroll software solutions provider
- Questions to ask a potential payroll software solutions provider
Download the guide today!