ELMO is thrilled to welcome a line-up of inspiring women from across the business, HR & not-for-profit community to celebrate International Women's Day 2023.
Our panelists include:
- Jacqui Cummins Head of People and Culture, Coca Cola
- Julie Dormand Managing Director, The Works
- Kylie Gray General Counsel, Westpac Group
- Nicolle Sullivan Founder and CEO, CULTIVER
- Maryam Zahid Founder, Afghan Women on the Move
Honoring Women and Embracing Equity
International Women’s Day is celebrated on March 8, and this year’s theme is all about embracing equity and moving beyond equal opportunities.
Please join us for a panel session featuring a fantastic line-up of inspiring speakers, with conversation centered around this year’s theme of equity in the workplace.