Join us at the ELMO HR & Payroll Inside Exchange featuring Cecilia Robinson, as she discusses the importance of applying a customer experience strategy to the employee experience, to create a happier, more engaged and productive workforce.
Align Employee Experience with Customer Experience
“To win in the marketplace you must first win in the workplace.” ― Doug Conant, Founder & CEO, ConantLeadership
There is an undeniable link between employee experience and customer experience. Companies that lead in customer experience have 60% more engaged employees*, and study after study has shown that investing in employee experience impacts the customer experience and can generate a high ROI for the company.
So what is HR’s role in providing excellent customer service? Although HR has often criticised for being too far removed from the frontline to have much impact on customer outcomes, clearly this is not the case. What’s the relationship between customer experience and employee experience and how can HR collaborate with other departments to ensure excellent customer service?
Guest speaker Cecilia Robinson will share insights on how to:
- Create a consistent employee experience across the organisation
- Demonstrating the ROI of employee experience within your organisation
- Connecting the dots between employee experience and customer experience
- Engaging and motivating leaders to deliver a compelling employee experience, which develops the talent of the future
Who should attend?
- HR & payroll leaders who have a play a vital role in the employee experience across their organisation