Why your organisation should use a total rewards strategy
After almost a year of pandemic-induced disruption, businesses around Australia and New Zealand are settling into “recovery mode”. A hard lesson many businesses have learned is that a one-size-fits-all approach to business is redundant.
Benefits of a rewards and recognition strategy
Motivating a weary workforce in a post-COVID world is not an easy task and pay is no longer the only factor, calling for a total rewards approach where financial reward is just one element of a holistic package for employees.
Implementing a total rewards strategy
With this knowledge in hand, ELMO’s whitepaper can help you implement a total rewards strategy and better develop a holistic response in the following areas:
- How COVID-19 has impacted remuneration and what employers are doing in relation to their total rewards approach
- Why developing & implementing a total rewards strategy is so important today
- How to recognise high performers with non-monetary rewards
- How to build a total rewards strategy: a 4-step process
- How Pivot, an ELMO company, can help