End of financial year wrap up
The end of financial year (EOFY) is a busy time, and it’s easy to overlook critical processes. This interactive checklist outlines the must-do tasks that every payroll professional should be doing to remain compliant and ready to face the year ahead.
We’ve identified important payroll-related tasks to be actioned before Australia’s EOFY, including:
- Employee income statements
- PAYG withholding variations
- Superannuation contributions
- Reportable fringe tax benefits
- Single Touch Payroll (STP) Phase 2
Download your copy of our interactive checklist to ensure you are prepared for the end of financial year.