Flaws in traditional performance management approach
There’s general agreement that performance management is an essential business process, but there is division about the best way to manage and carry out the process. Quite often, performance management activities are not seen as valuable by employees or managers. How can this perception be improved?
Evolving organisational structures
To lift the bar, organisations must adapt and uplift approaches to performance management and upskill managers to facilitate more effective communication and structure within dispersed teams.
Holistic view of employee performance
With all aspects of work undergoing a transformation post-pandemic, 2022 is the perfect time to assess whether existing performance management processes are working effectively in this rapidly changing world. This eBook will explore the five ways performance management will transform:
- Feedback will be 360° and continuous
- The focus will be on contribution, not just performance
- Goal setting will be timely and flexible
- Performance management will be project-based
- There will be an emphasis on the “whole person”