The impact of the current COVID-19 crisis on businesses – and particularly HR – will include some far-reaching permanent changes.
From a heightened focus on worker health to the use of cloud technology, as well as fundamental changes in HR’s status within the business, the future of our work experience is currently being reshaped.
Join our webinar on Tuesday, 18th August at 11:00AM AEST with ELMO’s Monica Watt, Chief HR Officer, Hugh McLachlan, Head of Product Design & Development and Jason Portelli, Product Strategist discussing some of the different ways that COVID-19 will change the way we work forever.
Monica, Hugh and Jason will explore:
- How HR and workplaces will need to adapt to keep pace with current changes
- Changes to HR’s responsibilities and service delivery
- The uptake of cloud HR technology, including increased automation and adoption of artificial intelligence (AI)
- Why investments into employee training, development, health and wellbeing will become even more critical
- How data and analytics will transform all aspects of people management
Register today to gain practical insights and take-aways!