The insights report from ELMO’s Work From Home (WFH) Survey conducted in June is out now!
The survey sought to quantify the impact of COVID-19 on Australian and New Zealand (A/NZ) workforces as some or all of them transitioned to remote working when COVID-19 restrictions first commenced.
The WFH Insights Report covers:
- How prepared organisations were for the immediate transition to remote working
- Leader attitudes towards WFH prior to COVID-19
- The benefits and success of WFH
- The challenges faced and issues which arose
- The potential change in leaders attitudes
- The financial and operational impact of COVID-19
- Actions HR have to take due to the impact of COVID-19
The report allows you to assess how your organisation fares against others as responses are broken down by market, company size and job role seniority.
Download ELMO’s comprehensive Work From Home Insights Report today and see the trends across A/NZ since COVID-19 has impacted the way many organisations have traditionally worked.