From a spate of employee underpayment cases to workplace health and safety issues relating to remote working during COVID 19, it’s never been more important for HR professionals to stay on top of ever-changing compliance obligations.
This eBook will seek to act as a comprehensive guide for Australian organisations on their HR compliance obligations, covering:
- The risks and cost of non-compliance
- Laws and regulations which are broken down by State and Territory
- Rules and exceptions unique to each business size and each stage of the employee lifecycle.
- Remote working obligations employers should be mindful of
- How technology tools can help streamline compliance obligations