HR trends for 2022
After almost two years of non-stop disruption, in 2022 the onus will be on HR leaders to rethink workforce and employee planning, refresh their talent acquisition strategies, reinvent the employee experience (EX), and address ongoing challenges to the very concept of ‘work’.
The new world of work
It’s time to turn crisis into opportunity and latch onto the positives that have emerged from the global pandemic. Not only is there an unheralded focus on employee health and wellbeing, HR professionals are now using artificial intelligence (AI) to facilitate better analysis, make more accurate predictions, and streamline operations.
What should HR leaders focus on?
Packed with the latest insights, ELMO’s 2022 HR Trends eBook will take a look at:
- The employee experience (EX) as a company-wide initiative
- Skills mapping and looking for adjacent skills to ease talent shortages
- Performance management in a post-pandemic world
- The shift to data-centric decision making
- Using AI to bridge the gap between HR and other departments
Navigate the year ahead with our highly anticipated 2022 HR Trends eBook, as we delve into the five emerging trends that will shape the HR profession in 2022.