ELMO Software (ASX:ELO) is Australia and New Zealand’s only integrated cloud HR, payroll and rostering / time & attendance solution.
One vendor | One dashboard | One user-interface.
Simply follow these quick and easy steps:
- Apply for the program by clicking on Download Partner Agreement below
- Complete and sign the agreement and return the form to firstname.lastname@example.org for ELMO’s review. You will be advised of acceptance into the program thereafter.
- Recommend ELMO Software to businesses that you deem would benefit from an integrated cloud HR, payroll, rostering and time & attendance solution
- Submit a qualifying referral of the prospective opportunity by clicking on Partner login below
Any successful ELMO sale resulting from your referral will earn your organisation a commission – it’s that simple!
Here are some FAQs to help you determine whether the ELMO Referral Partner Program (RPP) is a good fit for you and your business.
- Earn your organisation an additional revenue stream, without impacting on your limited resources
- No need to manage or close sales
- Help your customers increase efficiencies and improve their productivity by streamlining and automating their existing manual and/or antiquated HR and payroll processes
- Be perceived as a thought leader amongst your customer base by consulting and recommending ELMO Software to address their HR and payroll process challenges
- Get access to freely available partner collateral that you can use to help you promote ELMO Cloud HR & Payroll to your customers online.
Why partner with ELMO Software?
ELMO is the fastest-growing provider of cloud HR, payroll and rostering / time & attendance software solutions across Australia and New Zealand. ELMO helps businesses of all sizes streamline and automate manual – and often time-consuming – HR & payroll processes to better manage, engage, and inspire their people throughout the employee lifecycle – from hire to retire.
Since listing on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) in 2017, ELMO has grown organically 35%+ year-on-year and in FY18, invested almost 22% of its revenue into research & development (R&D). ELMO Cloud HR & Payroll has strong presence in Australia and New Zealand, with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth Auckland and Christchurch, as well as presence in ACT, SA and NT.
Who is this program suitable for?
This program provides accountants, financial advisors, HR consultants, business advisors and technology vendors (ISVs) with an opportunity to complement their business with an additional revenue stream, with little to no effort. Apart from passing over the lead to us (subject to Terms and Conditions) there is nothing more to do – you do not have invest any time or energy into negotiating or closing the sale, as we take care of the rest. ELMO Software does not compete in your space, and as such, this opportunity and any resulting revenue streams should not distract your sales force from their primary role.
What are the Terms and Conditions?
Please refer to the ELMO Referral Partner Program Agreement for full details. In short:
- Any leads you present to us must be exclusive – i.e.: ELMO is not already engaged with the lead; nor have you provided the same lead to a competing vendor.
- The prospect is not a Known Prospect meaning that they are not already a current customer of ELMO; nor are they currently or have previously been in discussions or negotiations for an ELMO Software Licence.
How much can I earn per successful lead?
Earn the greater of $1000 or 10% of the Net Revenue actually received by ELMO from the first 12-month period from any Qualifying Software Licence during the Term, capped at a maximum of $5000.
How do we register a lead?
Leads are to be submitted by clicking on Partner login below. Provided the lead is not a Known Prospect, it will become a Qualifying Referral meaning that you will be entitled to a commission on the condition that a successful sale is concluded.
How do we get started?
Just click on Download Partner Agreement below so that we can qualify your application. Please allow up to 48 hours (2 business days) for your lead to be assessed before receiving a response on whether your lead has been accepted or otherwise.