There are potentially huge benefits to be gained from the use of data science in change initiatives. But according to ELMO’s 2021 HR Industry Benchmark Report 42% of HR professionals classify their analytics skill level as ‘basic’, indicating a data literacy gap in the market.
Successful execution of change initiatives requires extensive involvement from HR. By leveraging analytics-based insights and making data-driven decisions, HR will be able to effectively manage change – both today and into an uncertain future.
This whitepaper will provide key insights into the ways in which HR can improve change management through data analytics, including:
- Why change initiatives fail
- The data literacy gap among HR professionals
- The benefits of leveraging data and analytics in change strategies
- The people analytics questions to ask before embarking on a transformation
- The future state of HR data and analytics
Download your copy today and use this whitepaper as a useful resource in understanding how data analytics can improve change management strategies.