According to ELMO’s 2021 HR Industry Benchmark Report 71% of HR leaders claim that ‘general admin work’ takes up too much of HR’s time, relative to the value it delivers. Clearly it’s time for a rethink. Automating HR processes can be a game-changer for HR teams as the time gained can be focused on more essential areas such as cultivating an unforgettable employee experience and ensuring employees are productive and engaged.
This whitepaper outlines some of the time-consuming challenges faced by HR professionals in their day-to-day jobs, and how automating certain processes can allow HR to get back to more value-adding priorities, including:
- Streamlined recruitment processes
- Having a consistent, positive onboarding experience
- Enhancing employee engagement capabilities
- Improving employee experience through self-service
- Flexible performance management