The HR and finance functions may seem worlds apart in terms of day-to-day tasks and
priorities, but there are certain areas of business that sit firmly on both agendas.
When CHROs and CFOs work in tandem, they can yield a wealth of organisational benefits. Collaboration between these functions provides a greater understanding of how the other contributes to overall organisational outcomes, as well as its purpose, vision and values.
In this whitepaper we explore how CHROs and CFOs can build a strong alliance, including:
- The benefits of a harmonious HR / finance relationship
- The evolution of the CHRO and CFO
- Ways to build a strong relationship between HR and finance
- How HR can speak the language of finance using data & analytics
- The urgency for CFOs to enhance soft skills
Both functions can learn a lot from each other and are, in fact, highly dependent on one another to achieve business outcomes.