The impact of COVID-19 on global economies has been significant, and organisations are now bracing for an almost certain economic slump. This eBook outlines the key areas where HR can have a positive impact on sustaining business operations.
What the eBook covers:
- The fallout from COVID-19
- The importance of strategic planning
- Why the downturn may act as a catalyst to invest in HR technology
- Alternatives to “slash and burn” by optimising workflows and automation
- Staff engagement: surveys and rewards & recognition during a downturn
- Hiring and onboarding approaches for a new era
- Training in tough times
Shift your focus from short-term cost savings to sustaining long-term competitive advantage
in order to be ‘fit for the future’.