COVID-19 proved just how beneficial an agile mindset can be, as leaders were forced to rapidly switch focus, recalibrate business plans and reinvent the employee experience. HR has adopted elements of agile methodology to better manage volatility and become more adaptable and productive.
One area of HR that can greatly benefit from an agile approach is that of performance management. In an agile environment, the focus transforms into dynamic, continuous feedback and having ongoing development conversations around outputs, rather than a single, annual conversation.
This eBook will suggest some tips for organisations looking to adopt an agile approach, with a particular focus on:
- Current performance management challenges
- The characteristics of agile performance management
- Developing a culture of continuous, 360° feedback
- How to approach agile goal setting
- How HR technology can help